- September 16th, 2017
- Comments Off on A house favorite: Pickled Cherry Bombs
Haven’t had a cherry bomb pepper before? Do yourself a favor and buy a jar today! These little guys have so much flavor. The canning process mellows out their flavor...
- August 10th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Preserve: Montmorency Cherry Sauce
If you love cherries, then you’ll be very happy to hear we have a new tart cherry sauce on the shelves, with whole cherries from Klug’s farm in Michigan, preserved...
- January 27th, 2017
- Comments Off on Eat Out of Season & a Contest!
“Eat Out of Season” has kicked off with our first menu special and a contest to get things going! We have been saving the best of local fruit & veg...
- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Entertaining made Easy with Southport Grocery
Whether you’re a party planning pro, or someone who dreads this time of year because of all the party nibbles you need to figure out, we can help! We’ve got...
- December 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Holiday Gift Guide 2016
We’ve put together a list of our favorite grocery items for gifting this Holiday Season. There’s a good range of sweets, chocolate, drinks and of course our house made preserves....
- December 15th, 2016
- Comments Off on Smokey Chili Jam – adding some heat this Holiday season
We made Smokey Chili Jam for the first time last year and it was so popular that our limited edition first run sold out within weeks. This year, we’ve made...
- December 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on Our Christmas Cookies
It’s finally Christmas cookie season! Our bakery has smelled even more delicious than usual this week, with wafts of buttery cookies and chocolate floating in the air. So we decided...
- November 22nd, 2016
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Winter 2016
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- November 9th, 2016
- Comments Off on New Preserves
We had an appearance at the Low Line Market’s community stand this Summer, and a long term customer came up and told us that she wished we made pie filling....
- October 18th, 2016
- Comments Off on Home baker’s heaven at Southport Grocery
It’s that time of year, when you break out your baking tins and want to make all the things on your perfectly curated Pinterest boards! Need a few baking staples...