- September 25th, 2017
- Comments Off on Treat yourself to Copper Cow Coffee
Love specialty coffee but can’t be bothered with all the expensive specialty equipment? Then Copper Cow Coffee is for you! This awesome Vietnamese Portable Pour Over Kit includes everything you...
- September 22nd, 2017
- Comments Off on Our cheese selection right now…
Ludwig Farmstead Creamery: Based in Fithian, IL, making them the most local of our cheeses. They specialize in European style, raw milk, aged cheeses which will provide a nice texture...
- September 16th, 2017
- Comments Off on A house favorite: Pickled Cherry Bombs
Haven’t had a cherry bomb pepper before? Do yourself a favor and buy a jar today! These little guys have so much flavor. The canning process mellows out their flavor...
- September 5th, 2017
- Comments Off on Yes you can add “Stardust” to your food, thanks to Rancho Gordo
The jar label says “everybody can use a little stardust” and we completely agree! Their main suggestion is to cut up fruit & dip it for an addictive snack or...
- August 10th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Preserve: Montmorency Cherry Sauce
If you love cherries, then you’ll be very happy to hear we have a new tart cherry sauce on the shelves, with whole cherries from Klug’s farm in Michigan, preserved...
- July 30th, 2017
- Comments Off on Cocktails with a Twist from Owl’s Brew
If you’re looking for a fun, light Summer drink, then these artisanal drink mixes might be for you! Owl’s Brew’s mixes are all handcrafted in small batches, using tea, whole...
- July 25th, 2017
- Comments Off on New Pantry Essential: Aida Crackers
These crackers were born from a demand for wine bar nibbles. The owners at Lois, a wine bar in NYC, were getting so much demand for their in house snacks,...
- July 7th, 2017
- Comments Off on Staff Picks for Summer 2017
Our staff are all food lovers and they have daily interaction with the products on our shelves. We asked everyone what they’re enjoying most right now, to give you a...
- February 14th, 2017
- Comments Off on Canned Seafood has Arrived!
We’re so excited to add some seafood to our grocery offering, with this range of gourmet European seafood. Conservas (cans of seafood or vegetables) are super popular in tapas bars...
- February 1st, 2017
- Comments Off on Holy Smoke: Olive Oil & Honey
The two founders of Holy Smoke met while working at a restaurant and soon became great friends and eventually business partners, based in Charleston, South Carolina. Between their love of...